Immigration law remains one of our biggest areas of practice. We are committed to maintaining our status as the fastest growing Immigration Law practice in North West London.
Business Immigration Services
We offer services to business clients. We offer Business Immigration services to clients wishing to establish businesses in the UK and in Nigeria; advising on issues in relation to appropriate visas, permits, expatriate quota (Nigeria), etc required for their operations in both jurisdictions. We are able to provide the following services for our business clients:
- Provide advice and assistance in relation to key immigration and relocation issues including the Points Based System for UK clients.
- Providing services for UK businesses including obtaining certificates of sponsorship.
- Coordinate with different governments and local agents in regards to immigration applications.
- Help train and develop staff of business clients in regards to key immigration and relocation issues including compliance with legislation relating to prevention of illegal working and providing regular updates to immigration rules and policies.
Private Client Immigration Services and Fees
Our Private Client Immigration Services are based specifically on EU and UK Immigration legislation and practice; however our lawyers qualified in Nigeria are willing to assist private clients who need advice and assistance based on the Nigerian immigration law regime.
A detailed list of key areas of work handled by our immigration lawyers for private clients appears below:
- Points based applications including Tier 1 (General), other Tier 1 applications including Entrepreneurs, Investors and Post Study Work, Tier 2 applications and Tier 4 (students) and student extension applications. £2,500
- Switching from one category to another including from work permit to Tier based employment. £2,500
- EU/EEA resident permits including applications for registration certificates and residence cards. £2,500
- Brexit Related matters £10000 – £15,000 (CFA Agreement possible)
- Domestic workers applications. £2,500
- Entry clearance applications for family members. £2,500
- Applications for spouses and unmarried partners. £2,500
- Leave to enter or remain in order to exercise rights to access a child. £2,500
- Applications for settlement/permanent residence (ILR) £2,500
- Citizenship Applications £2,500
- Human rights applications. £2,500 – £5,000
- Applications for further leave to remain and for discretionary leave. £2,500
- Asylum and humanitarian protection applications. £4,000
- Visa applications for visitors. £2,500
- Any Immigration Appeals (IAC) £1,500
- Attendance at Appeal Hearings £1000
- Applications for bail and Attendance. £2,500
- Judicial Review. £5,000 – £25,000 (CFA Agreement possible)
- Advice and Assistance in relation to deportation and removal. £2,500 – £.10,000
These fees exclude court fees, counsel’s fees and VAT.
This list is not exhaustive and if your particular problem does not appear on the list above,kindly contact us via email – firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0207 408 7713, as we may be able to help or to refer you onto someone who can.