Our Criminal Department offers advice and assistance in criminal proceedings and we specialise in the defence of individuals and companies charged with criminal conduct. We also specialise in associated civil litigation work including cash seizures/forfeiture, confiscation, assets recovery and actions against the police.
We offer legal aid services in prison law related matters but also conduct work for privately paying clients in criminal matters.
Our services available at various stages of criminal representation include:
- 24 hours police station representation.
- Magistrates Court Representation
- Crown Court Representation
- Appeals and Review including CCRC matters.
Our office is based in Hendon Central, northwest London and we cover most areas in the South East Region including Greater London; however, we have represented privately paying clients outside the South East Region.
Criminal Defence areas of practice and fees include:
- Drug offences £10,000
- Murder and Firearms £25,000 – £50,000
- Offences against the person including assault £2,500
- Civil Liberties and Human Rights £5,000 – £15,000
- Sexual Offences £15,000
- Theft and associated offences £3,000 – £10,000
- Public Nuisance Offences £5,000 – £25,000
- Aiding and Abetting £5,000 – £25,000
- Fraud £15,000 – £25,000
- Internet Crime £15,000 – £25,000
- Road Traffic Offences £1,000 – £2,000
- Extradition £15,000 – £25,000
- Criminal Confiscation £2.500 – £10,000
These fees exclude court fees and counsel’s fees.
We have intimate working relationships with leading Barrister’s Chambers across England and Wales and do our best to ensure that the best possible Counsel represents our clients in the Higher Courts.
Kindly contact us if you require advice and assistance in any criminal defence related issue and our expert lawyers will always be willing and able to assist you where necessary.