We provide services in the resolution of public and private disputes in civil matters through negotiated settlement or through the courts. Being an area of practice where laws, procedures and practice are in constant flux, Dylan Conrad Kreolle Solicitors brings together a team of experienced lawyers who are aware of current legislations and practices and are confident to provide services to clients. Our lawyers cover a comprehensive range of County Court and High Court claims and Defences and also are experienced in Appeal Matters.
We represent companies, partnerships, sole traders, private individuals and other organisations in civil litigation disputes. We have also defended our clients in cases instituted by international financial institutions including commercial and mortgage banks, government agencies, local authorities, educational institutions and companies.
Resolution of civil disputes can be very expensive. Our services are cost effective and we also provide funding alternatives including conditional fee arrangements; arranging after the event expenses cover in appropriate cases.
Our civil litigation services vary according to the needs and instructions of our clients; however, we encourage negotiation where necessary as an alternative means to proceeding with matters in the law courts.
Civil Litigation areas of practice and fees include:
- Contract Disputes £5,000 – £10,000
- Debt Claims £2,000 – £5,000
- Property Litigation including Possession Proceedings £1,500 – £3,000
- Landlord and Tenant Litigation £1,500 – £5,000
- ADR and Mediation £2,000
- Company Disputes including acquisition disputes and infringement of trade mark/trade name disputes £2,000 – £10,000
- Professional Negligence £2,500 – £20,000
- Personal Injury Claims CFA
- Immigration Appeals £1,000 – £2,500
- Disputes involving Estates and Inheritance Claims £2,500 – £10,000
- Obtaining Injunctions £1,000
- Employment Law Disputes £5,000 – £15,000
- Judicial Review £5,000 – £15,000 (CFA Agreement possible)
These fees exclude court fees and counsel’s fees.
If you would like further information about the services we offer, please do contact one of our expert lawyers via our email – firstname.lastname@example.org orcontact us. We are happy to give you initial advice and to help you understand the implications, procedure and the best course of action.